2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBurlington Avenue, York
- Spacious end terrace property
- Two bedrooms
- Close to city centre and local shops
- Well maintained throughout
- Larger than average south facing gardens
- Viewing recommended
- Epc C
Located to the East of York, this spacious home is ideally positioned for access to the City centre, varied local amenities and commuter links. Well maintained throughout and with potential for possible extension to the side, the accommodation includes a good sized reception room and dining kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor is a good sized double bedroom, a smaller second bedroom and shower room.
Set on a good sized plot, the property also benefits from larger than average south facing garden to the rear with decking and driveway parking. This property is sure to appeal to a range of purchasers and as such, early viewing is advised.
Entrance Hall - Sitting Room - Dining Kitchen - Two Bedrooms - Shower Room - South Facing Gardens - Driveway Parking
Property ref: 121_1255_4536528
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70309112.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4536528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons Estate Agents, York City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.