3 bedroom terraced house for saleDover Road, PLYMOUTH
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES & SCHOOLS
- POPULAR LOCATION
- GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- GOOD SIZED FRONT & REAR GARDENS
*** GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£170,000***
NO ONWARD CHAIN, THREE BEDROOMS, LOUNGE, KITCHEN/DINER, LARGE REAR GARDEN, GARAGE IN A BLOCK, Close is all amenities and reputable schools.
**CALLING OUT TO ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS** This property benefits from no onward chain, three bedrooms, garage in a block.. Viewing's are essential as interest is already high, call today to book your viewing. 01752 662777
Double glazed obscure door to front elevation, double glazed obscure window to front elevation, plain plastered walls, laminate flooring.
Lounge 11' 6" max x 14' 6" ( 3.51m max x 4.42m )
Large double glazed window to front elevation, gas fire with stone feature surround, coving, skirting board, carpeted flooring, TV point and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 17' 6" x 12' 4" into door recess ( 5.33m x 3.76m into door recess )
Obscure double glazed french doors to rear elevation leading to the garden, obscure double glazed window to rear elevation. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, worktop, splashback tiling, stainless steel 11/2 bowl sink, integrated electric oven and hob, overhead cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, understairs storage cupboard/pantry, plain plastered walls, radiator.
Loft access, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 4" into door recess x 12' 8" ( 3.45m into door recess x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, plain plastered walls, skirting boards, garden view, carpeted flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" into recess x 11' 6" ( 3.45m into recess x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front elevation with far reaching views, plain plastered walls, skirting board, carpeted flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" into recess x 7' 6" max ( 2.51m into recess x 2.29m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, overstairs airing cupboard discretely housing gas central heating boiler.
Double glazed obscure window to rear elevation, wash hand basin, double shower cubicle with mains water shower, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear elevation, low level WC, vinyl flooring and radiator.
Large front garden with paved walkway leading to front door, mainly laid to lawn with mature plants and shrubs
French doors leading out to patio area, partly lawned area which is level, with mature flower and shrub boarders. Fully enclosed garden with wooden gate leading to rear access.
In a block with extra parking space in front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70310948.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.