3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRamsey Close, Eaton
- Semi-detached, ex local authority house in South Park Avenue
- 3 generous bedrooms all off the landing
- 19'1 dual aspect living room with double doors to the garden
- 12'2 kitchen with separate dining room
- Bathroom with separate WC on first floor
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Beautifully presented south-facing 54' garden with patio areas & lawn
- On road parking, no permit needed plus potential for off road parking*
- Cul-de-sac location with pedestrian access towards Eaton Park & UEA
- The vendor has already bought on, so this is end of chain
The prime location, near to the UEA and Eaton Park, of this improved 3 bed semi-detached house should attract both investors and families. With double glazing, gas central heating, a 57’ garden plus modern kitchen and 2 receptions, you can move straight in and make it yours.
12'2 x 9'2
10'2 x 6'7
19'1 x 11'11
12'2 x 11'11
12'2 x 11'0
8'9 x 7'9
6'7 x 5'2
The property is fronted by brickweave with potential for off road parking, *subject to the obtaining planning permission to lower the curb. A path with steps leads to the entrance and continues to the left hand side of the house leading to the rear garden via a wooden gate. The beautifully presented 54' x 30' south-facing rear garden has a lawn area with a patio either end, providing generous entertaining space.
Travelling along Bluebell Road in Eaton, coming from Waitrose, turn right onto Osborne Road. Turn left on to Peckover Road then left on to Ramsey Close. Passing the church on the right, the property can be found on the left hand side.
Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70311053.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRSIZ4RE5CEZWXRGKOJK7POYNLYFIIIZ3ZYS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House Revolution, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.