3 bedroom detached house for saleCullumbell Lane, Uppertown, Ashover, Chesterfield, S45 0JF
- PLOT 2 - development of approx 2 Acres, Milking parlour & Outbuildings
- Superb development opportunity
- Ideal equestrian property or small holding
- Beautiful upper valley views over Derbyshire Peak District
- Other plot available with additional land & outbuildings
- Barn with cow shed/stabling
- No chain - available immediately
- Viewing essential
Nestled in the valley between Holymoorside & Matlock is this very rare opportunity to acquire a DEVELOPMENT PROPERTY. Plot 2 is a range of ex farm buildings now requiring careful restoration (& necessary permissions where required) with additional outbuildings cow shed & approx 2 acres - EXCELLENT EQUESTRIAN OPPORTUNITY and with the most stunning of south facing vistas!
This plot comprises approx 2 ACRES of land with these Farm buildings and offering such an idyllic location. Also available as one large development plot - with a further range of buildings, Farmhouse & another 3 acres - ask for details.
The old buildings are derelict and will require a considerable schedule of rebuilding and will be subject to any necessary planning permissions.
For the equestrian or small holding client - there are outbuildings suitable for livestock or stabling.
For more details & a personal tour of the development please call Hunters now.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70313890.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHES99302732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.