3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDartford Drive, Litherland
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Kitchen open to Dining Room
- Family Bathroom & Ensuite Shower
- South Facing Private Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking, EPC Rating C
ENTRANCE HALL 6' 4" x 3' 6" (1.95m x 1.08m) UPVC Entrance door with double glazed panel, laminate flooring, radiator.
GROUND FLOOR WC 5' 8" x 2' 11" (1.73m x 0.89m) Double glazed frosted window, low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, laminate flooring, radiator.
LOUNGE 15' 9" x 13' 8" (4.81m x 4.19m) Double glazed box bay window, electric fire and surround, laminate flooring, under stairs storage cupboard.
KITCHEN / DINING ROOM 15' 9" x 10' 7" (4.81m x 3.23m) Double gazed 'French' doors to garden, double glazed window, contemporary high and low level kitchen units with complementary working surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric oven, gas hob with stainless steel splash back and extractor hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, cupboard housing 'Potterton' boiler, laminate flooring, radiator.
LANDING Loft access hatch, storage cupboard housing hot water tank.
FRONT BEDROOM ONE 12' 3" x 9' 1" (3.75m x 2.77m) Double glazed window, storage cupboard, radiator.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 5' 8" x 5' 3" (1.74m x 1.62m) Double glazed frosted window, shower cubicle with chrome shower, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, part tiled walls, radiator.
REAR BEDROOM TWO 8' 11" x 8' 11" (2.74m x 2.74m) Double glazed window, radiator.
REAR BEDROOM THREE 8' 10" x 6' 9" (2.70m x 2.07m) Double glazed window, radiator.
BATHROOM 6' 3" x 6' 2" (1.93m x 1.90m) Double glazed frosted window, panel bath with hand held shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level WC, part tiled walls.
REAR EXTERIOR Generous rear garden laid to lawn which is not directly overlooked, paved patio, timber panel fencing, outside security light, gated access to front, gas and electric meters on outside wall.
FRONT EXTERIOR Tarmac driveway for off road parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70323808.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102663006168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alastair Saville, Maghull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.