3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWyke Way, Shifnal
Withdrawn from Market
- EXTENDED LARGER THAN AVERAGE THREE BED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- Favourable Corner Position With an Open Front Aspect
- Two Reception Rooms and Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms, Ensuite to Principal Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Low Maintenance S/W Facing Rear Garden
- Detached Garage and Driveway Parking
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- THE PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
AN EXTENDED LARGER THAN AVERAGE THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE of good proportions sitting on a favourable corner position within a quiet residential locality benefitting from an open front aspect and a Detached Garage with driveway providing off road parking to the rear of the garden. The accommodation features an Entrance Hall giving access to a generous sized Living Room, a further Reception Room, Kitchen and a staircase rising to the First Floor with Three Double Bedrooms, principle with Ensuite and Family Bathroom. The S/W facing, well maintained, rear garden is lawned and bordered with mature shrubs with a side gate providing access to the front of the property.
The area is served with a wide range of well respected schools, including Shifnal St Andrews Primary School and Idsall Secondary School, St Dominic's High School in Brewood in addition to a First and Middle School, Grammar Schools in both Newport and Stafford and Birchfield Preparatory School in Albrighton,
The historic market town of Shifnal is also perfect for commuters who will appreciate the rail station within the town which provides links to Telford, Shrewsbury, the West Midlands and London with easy access to the M54 and National Motorway Networks. NO UPWARD CHAIN
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8362479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fields Of Shifnal Ltd, Shifnal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.