2 bedroom apartment for saleFalcon Drive, Cardiff
- Celestia Development, Falcon Drive
- Trendy Two Bedroom Apartment
- Fully Integrated Kitchen
- Fully Tiled Bathroom & En Suite
- Allocated Parking Space
- No Chain
Allen & Harris are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £130,500.00 for 419 Altair House, Falcon Drive, CF10 4RH. Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact Allen & Harris,183 Cowbridge Road East, CF11 9AJ, 02920 222 344 prior to exchange of contracts.
A well presented two bedroom apartment situated at the highly sought after Celestia development located in the heart of Cardiff Bay. Sold with no onward chain this trendy home is well suited to FTB's and Couples alike.
Accessed via secure front door into communal entrance with lift and stairs rising to upper floors.
Accessed via front door into hall with built in store cupboard, power points and doors to living room, bathroom and bedrooms.
Living Room / Kitchen 21' 11" x 12' 6" ( 6.68m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window, spotlights, power points and open to fully integrated fitted 'high gloss' kitchen with complimenting worktops and sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Appliances include fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and electric oven with ceramic hob and cooker hood over. Extractor, power points.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 12' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window, electric heater, built in wardrobe and power points. Door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled suite comprising a low level w.c with concealed cistern, ceramic wash hand basin and walk in shower cubicle. Spotlights, wall mounted heated towel rail and extractor.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window, electric heater and power points
Fully tiled bathroom with low level w.c with concealed cistern, ceramic wash hand basin and bath with tiled surround. Spotlights, wall mounted 'spiral' radiator and extractor.
We have been advised that the property is sold with an allocated parking space.
The lease term is 125 years from 2006. Annual service charge is £2,221.11 approximately and the ground rent is £150.00 approximately.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70326092.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN106670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.