3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQuantock Road, Bridgwater
Withdrawn from Market
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE
- POPULAR WEST SIDE LOCATION
- SUPERB PRESENTATION THROUGHOUT
- LARGE GARAGE
- ENCLOSED PRIVATE GARDEN
- FULL UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING / GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- EXTENDED TO THE GROUND FLOOR
- EASY HINKLEY COMMUTE
A superbly presented three bedroom 1930s family home. This spacious property is situated within easy walking to the town centre and has been cleverly extended to the ground floor. The internal accommodation comprises entrance porch, reception hall, lounge with bay window, modern fitted kitchen, ground floor WC, dining room opening to extension/UPVC conservatory. Three first floor bedrooms and family bathroom. Larger than average garage to the rear with light and power. Energy Rating: D-59
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8305539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbins Richards, Bridgwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.