4 bedroom terraced house for sale*** CLOSE SEA FRONT ** Mason Avenue, Whitley Bay
- A SUPERIOR 4 BED DOUBLE FRONTED VICTORIAN HOUSE ON PEDESTRIANISED STREET
- OCCUPYING LARGE CORNER PLOT WITH GARDEN TO FRONT
- SOME UPDATING REQUIRED
- YARD TO REAR WITH GARAGE DOOR
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- POTENTIAL FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENT INTO GUEST HOUSE OR HMO
- WITHIN EASY WALKING DISTNACE TO THE SEA FRONT AND WHITLEY BAY TOWN CENTRE
- 2 KARGE RECEPTION ROOMS WITH BAY WINDOWS, KITCHEN AND DOWNSTAIRS WC
- 4 FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS, BATHROOM AND SEPARATE WC
- EPC RATING TO FOLLOW
*** SUBSTANTIAL DOUBLE FRONTED END TERRACED VICTORIAN PROPERTY *** PRIVATE GARDEN *** PEDESTRIANISED TO THE FRONT *** VERY SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION *** 4 BEDROOMS *** FAMILY BATHROOM *** EASY WALKING DISTANCE TO SEA FRONT AND TOWN CENTRE *** SOME UPDATING REQUIRED *** EXCELLENT POTENTIAL *** HIGH DEMAND EXPECTED ***
We are delighted to offer to the market this superbly appointed 3 bedroom traditional end terraced property situated just off the sea front and just a short walk to Whitley Bay town centre. Offering spacious accommodation which briefly comprises, Entrance reception hallway, lounge, dining room, sun room/conservatory, kitchen and downstairs wc. To the first floor there is a split level landing leading to 4 bedrooms, a family bathroom with separate WC. Externally there is a garden to the front and a private rear yard with garage door. Early viewing comes strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. EPC RATING TO FOLLOW
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70332863.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8301894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Letsmove Residential Sales & Lettings, Wallsend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.