3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePURBROOK
- ATTRACTIVE DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TWO/THREE BEDROOMS AND TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- ENCLOSED GARDENS TO SIDE AND REAR
- EPC: E
- INTERNAL VIEWING IS A MUST!
Attractive detached bungalow set in a convenient, desirable location. The property is set on a wide plot having enclosed garden to the side and rear with ample parking at the front, which leads to the garage. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance porch, hall, lounge, bathroom, kitchen and conservatory. There are two bedrooms plus a possible third, which is currently a dining room. The property has gas heating and double glazing. Internal viewing is essential and to arrange an early appointment please contact the office of Pearsons in Waterlooville.
Having external light, double glazed front door, side panel, tiled floor, wall light, with double glazed door and side panel leading to:
With radiator, dado rail, built in meter/cloak cupboard.
Enjoying a dual aspect with side window and patio doors leading to the rear, two radiators, decorative fireplace surround with electric fire and dado rail.
With window to front, radiator, dado rail, mirrored sliding doors to one wall, concealed ample wardrobe/storage space.
Currently used as a sitting room with decorative fireplace surround having coal effect gas fire, radiator, window to front and dado rail.
Matching suite comprising panelled bath, having shower and screen over, close coupled w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, window to rear, part wall tiling and white ladder radiator.
Fitted with a range of light oak style units with roll edge worktops, including central island, cupboards, drawers, cooker position, spaces for washing machine and dishwasher, inset single drainer sink, part wall tiling, window to rear, glow worm gas fired boiler, and built in linen cupboard housing insulated hot water tank. Door to dining room/bedroom three and part glazed door to conservatory.
DINING ROOM/BEDROOM THREE
With radiator, dado rail and dual aspect with window to rear and side.
Being part brick and double glazed with wall light and door to garden.
The front garden has a low boundary wall with lawn, flower and shrub borders. Driveway providing off road parking space, leads to the GARAGE having electric up and over door, access to roof space, tumble drier vent and personal side door. There is a pedestrian side access which leads to the rear and side gardens with patio area, lawn, trees and shrubs, garden shed and outside tap.
Council Tax Band: D
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70333133.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PWVCC_456337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.