6 bedroom detached house for saleEaton Park, Cobham, Surrey, KT11
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 reception rooms
- 6 bathrooms
- New Build
- 0.50 acres
Queen Anne House is arguably the finest brand new house to be recently built in Cobham. With over 10,000 sq ft of accommodation it is set on the exclusive Eaton Park private estate and has landscaped grounds of half an acre which are south west facing.
Occupying prime spot in the middle of the road and set considerably back from the road, Queen Anne House has been designed by the world famous classical architect Hugh Petter, Adam Architecture.
No expense has been spared in the pursuit of excellence. From handmade bricks and clay roof tiles, to the grand double height hall, wrapped by an exquisite natural stone cantilevered staircase, to the marble finished his and hers ensuites, it is clear to see that this is of a standard rarely seen in Cobham.
Boasting over 10,000 sq ft and with a full basement Queen Anne House offers an unparalleled level of privacy, specification and quality in the most exclusive of locations.
Key features include:
• 10,200 square foot
• 0.5 acres, South West facing
• Six bedrooms
• His and hers ensuites and dressing rooms
• Four car underground garage with electric turntable
• Basement Cinema room
• Walk in wine room
• Six bedrooms
• Natural stone cantilevered staircase
• Bulthaup kitchen with Gaggenau appliances
• Crestron Home Automation
A3 2.5 miles, M25 (J10) 3 miles, Cobham 1 miles, Esher 3 miles, Central London 21 miles, (Distances approximate)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBM150061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Cobham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.