3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKilmaine Road, Dovercourt, Harwich
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Driveway & Garage
Located in quiet position CLOSE TO BUS ROUTE & SHOPS is this three bedroom EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED detached bungalow. The property benefits from GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING.
UPVC entrance door into:-
Part obscure double glazed window, radiator, loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 5' 9" ( 3.15m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 11' 4" ( 4.24m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, ceiling light and fan.
Lounge 18' 6" x 11' 5" ( 5.64m x 3.48m )
Patio doors opening to the rear, radiator, opening to Kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window, tiled floor, square-edge work surface, four ring hob with extractor hood over, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, matching base and wall mounted units, fitted eye level oven and microwave, dishwasher.
Utility Room 10' 4" x 5' 8" ( 3.15m x 1.73m )
With UPVC door, double glazed window, tiled walls and floor, cupboard housing boiler.
Porch 12' 1" x 6' 2" ( 3.68m x 1.88m )
Personal door into garage, tiled floor, door into rear garden.
The rear garden is low maintenance with a patio area and is enclosed by low level brick wall. There is a driveway and garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70344236.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW106004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.