3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMALMESBURY ROAD, Cheadle Hulme
- EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- LOUNGE THROUGH DINING ROOM
- GOOD SIZED KITCHEN
- ADDITIONAL MULTI-FUNCTIONAL RECEPTION ROOM
- SPACIOUS BATHROOM
- DOUBLE WIDTH FRONT DRIVEWAY
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- POPULAR HIRSTHEAD DEVELOPMENT
- HOUSE FOR SALE IN CHEADLE HULME
We are delighted to offer for sale this extended semi detached home, which is located in one of Cheadle Hulme`s most sought after residential locations. Occupying a plot which offers double width driveway parking to the front, plus a landscaped rear garden with lawn area and patio area, this home also benefits from being within easy reach of the very popular Hursthead Primary School and the equally sought after Cheadle Hulme High School. The development also offers easy reach to both Bramhall or Cheadle Hulme villages, so there is no wonder this is now one of SK7 and SK8`s most sought after developments.
We trust our floor plans will give you a good indication of the shape, size and layout of the accommodation on offer, however we strongly advise you view this home to fully appreciate the many beneftis on offer, which in brief comprise: There is an entrance porch before you enter the main home, with storage/cloaks recess. Then you have the lounge which has a window to the front aspect plus an open way in to the dining area and access to a second multi function reception room. The second reception room is currently used as an at home office, plus sitting/TV room although could be a downstairs bedroom for a buyer looking for ground floor sleeping space. The dining area is open to the lounge and positioned to the rear of the accommodation with patio doors leading out to the rear garden. The dining area also gives access to the good sized kitchen which is fitted with an extensive range of base and eye level units with space for appliances and window to rear aspect, including a door leading out to the rear.
Upstairs the home has a landing which leads to three good sized bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom which has a panel front corner bath, wash hand basin and low level WC, plus ceramic tiled walls. Finally the home is warmed by gas central heating and has double glazed windows.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Snape, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.