4 bedroom detached house for saleHampton
- sought after 'Ormond's area of Hampton
- deceptively spacious detached family house
- 4 double bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- large modern kitchen/breakfast room
- 2 bathrooms
- gas central heating and double glazing
- useful boarded loft area with window, power and light
- 120ft rear garden
Situated in the sought after 'Ormonds' area of Hampton within easy reach of Hampton and Hampton Hill shops, the station, excellent schools and Bushy Park. A deceptively spacious 4 double bedroom detached family house with garage and south facing 120ft rear garden. Other features include gas central heating and double glazing, downstairs cloakroom, three reception rooms, large modern kitchen/breakfast room,
utility area, two bathrooms, useful boarded loft area with window, power and light.
EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11059303_7987864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tredinnick & Bower, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.