2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMaria Drive, Stockton-On-Tees
- Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Front and rear gardens
- Driveway and garage
- Great school catchment
- Local amenities and transport routes
This wonderful Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow situated in the popular area of Maria Drive, Stockton On Tees.
This wonderful Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow situated in the popular area of Maria Drive, Stockton On Tees. This property is very well presented and offers spacious accommodation both internally and externally with enclosed front and rear gardens, driveway and garage, excellent primary and secondary school catchment with local amenities and transport routes. This property is a must see and early viewing is highly recommended.
This wonderful Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow situated in the popular area of Maria Drive, Stockton On Tees. This property is very well presented and offers spacious accommodationboth internally and externally with enclosed front and rear gardens, driveway and garage, excellentprimary and secondary school catchment with local amenities and transport routes. This property is a must see and early viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 12' x 17' 3" ( 3.66m x 5.26m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, fire place with gas fire, TV/Telephone points and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 6' 4" ( 4.45m x 1.93m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink/drainer, work surfaces, electric oven and gas hob with pull out cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window to side elevation and door leading to driveway at the side elevation.
Conservatory 16' 7" x 6' 4" ( 5.05m x 1.93m )
UPVC construction with double glazed widows to side and rear elevation and TV point.
Bedroom One 8' 11" x 15' 4" ( 2.72m x 4.67m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, TV /Telephone points and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 10' 3" ( 2.84m x 3.12m )
Double glazed French door to rear elevation, TV/Telephone points and radiator.
Suite comprising of:- Bath with over shower, hand wash basin, WC, extractor fan, tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to side elevation.
Enclosed front gravel garden with driveway, Enclosed laid to lawn rear garden with patio area, dropped kerb parking.
Garage 20' 5" x 10' 8" ( 6.22m x 3.25m )
Double over doors, double glazed window to rear elevation, light, power and pitched roof.
Greenhouse and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70359086.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO107806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.