2 bedroom duplex for saleNew Road, Hebden Bridge
Offers in Region of
- Two bedroom top floor apartment
- Ideal for the professional couple
- Early viewing advised
- Located in central Hebden Bridge
- High specification finishings throughout
- Close to local amenities and train station
A two bedroom top floor apartment forming part of a small exclusive development in Hebden Bridge centre and benefiting from attractive views over Hebden Marina. The apartment has been finished to a high specification and benefits from modern under floor heating, high specification kitchens and bathrooms, but also retains the best of the traditional features that this historic building offers.
The accommodation comprises communal entrance hall, kitchen area opening to the lounge area, hallway to the wet room and the first bedroom. There is a stair case leading to bedroom two which also has a study area.
Ideally suited to the professional couple, an early internal viewing is essential to appreciate the quality and position.
Communal Entrance Hall - The apartment is one of only four in this tasteful conversion of a local historic building. Access is provided via secure fob/video intercom entry and the property is located on the upper second floor of the development. Additional cellar space can be offered for storage if required.
Kitchen Area - Access is gained from the entrance hall opening into the kitchen area. Fitted with a vibrant orange suite offering a range of base, drawer and wall units, integral electric fan assist oven, four plate induction hob with extractor above, integral washing machine and an integral fridge with freezer box. With wooden flooring with under floor heating and being open to the lounge area.
Lounge Area - Having wood flooring, traditional timber sash windows with secondary glazing, under floor heating and a door through to the hallway.
Hallway - With wooden flooring, secondary double glazed sash window and stairs rising to bedroom two.
Bedroom One - With wooden flooring, secondary double glazing and a door leading out onto the landing.
Wet Room - Wet room with fully tiled floor and walls, three piece suite to include low flush WC, sink pedestal with vanity mirror and wall lighting, mains fed shower. Also having chrome finish heated towel rail and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two - Situated in the loft and having wooden flooring, inset spot lights, feature fireplace and two double glazed Velux style windows. There is also a study area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70360745.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27446226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.