4 bedroom bungalow for saleRosewood Drive, Crews Hill, EN2
- Fantastic four bedroom property
- Gorgeous kitchen
- Off Street Parking
- Spacious conservatory
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Close to the nurseries and garden centres of Crews Hill
- A further family bathroom
- Crews Hill National Rail Station is in close proximity
Set on a quiet street this fantastic four bedroom detached house boasts a gorgeous kitchen, fabulous reception, master bedroom with en suite and an expansive garden reaching 180 feet.
Located on a quiet estate the house benefits from being close to the amenities and transport links of Enfield Town centre, while motorists have easy access to and from and around central London via the A10 and M25.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70378247.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1048791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.