4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodside, Gosport
- FOUR BEDROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- MUST VIEW PROPERTY
* FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED * OFF ROAD PARKING * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * FITTED KITCHEN * CLOAKROOM TOILET * FOUR GENEROUS SIZED BEDROOMS * CONSERVATORY * GAS CENTRAL HEATING * DOUBLE GLAZING * MUST VIEW PROPERTY *
Fox & Sons are delighted to welcome to the market this four bedroom semi-detached house in a ideal location with ample off road parking and spacious bedrooms perfect for families, modern fitted kitchen, cloakroom toilet, two reception rooms, dining room and generous sized conservatory, must view property!
UPVC door to side elevation, UPVC double glazed windows to side and front elevation.
UPVC door, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, stairs to first floor landing, cupboard, radiator.
Wash hand basin, wc.
Lounge 14' x 13' 4" ( 4.27m x 4.06m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, gas fire place, radiator.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.43m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, French style doors to conservatory, radiator.
Reception Room 16' 2" x 9' 1" ( 4.93m x 2.77m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, cupboard, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 4" max x 10' max ( 4.06m max x 3.05m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, electric oven, electric hob, cooker-hood, integrated fridge/freezer, door to:
Utility Room 10' 6" x 6' 1" ( 3.20m x 1.85m )
UPVC door to garden, Space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Conservatory 25' 6" x 12' 4" ( 7.77m x 3.76m )
UPVC construction, UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevation, UPVC door to garden, lights, wood effect flooring.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom 1 11' 9" max x 10' 9" max ( 3.58m max x 3.28m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, in-built wardrobes, radiator, door to:
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin with cupboard under.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 6" max x 9' max ( 3.81m max x 2.74m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, in-built wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 1" x 7' 7" ( 2.46m x 2.31m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bathroom 11' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.07m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with two cupboards under, wc, extractor fan, cupboard housing central heating boiler, fully tiled walls.
To the front there is a double driveway, parking for several cars, pathway leading to the front door and side pedestrian access. To the rear there is a laid to lawn section, shed and enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70379237.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS106105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.