2 bedroom cottage for saleMill Street, Temple Ewell, Dover
- A good looking flint built cottage
- Located in the pretty backwaters of historic Temple Ewell
- Well presented throughout
- Two Bedrooms
- Generous size garden and parking to the front
NO CHAIN !! A real old fashioned two bedroom flint built cottage of curious charm, located in the pretty backwaters of historic Temple Ewell. Exuding all the smokey warmth of a previous age - Would probably suit couple or single person who want to escape the fast life, but still be close enough to buy a pint of milk when the need arises. Also comes with a generous size garden and parking to the front.
In our opinion the property has some unique features complementing the whole ambiance of the property. An early internal viewing is highly recommended. Call Milesand Barr now on 01304 202111.
Temple Ewell is situated in the Dour valley and is surrounded by nature reserves and conservation areas. The village has a strong identity and sense of place in Dover and has a parish church, village hall and a primary school. It also has a local shop, a Post Office and an 18th-century public house.
Temple Ewell, in transport terms, is well connected being close to the A2 and A20 trunk routes, has a railway station at Kearsney with direct services to London and is only three miles from the Port of Dover.
The neighboring village of River also has a primary school and supports a wide variety of local interest groups such as drama, gardening and society activities and is home to Dover Athletic F.C. The village of River presently has three public houses, a green grocer, Co-Op convenience store and still retains its Post Office.
River and Temple Ewell both share the historic park called Kearsney Abbey and another two adjacent parks namely Russell Gardens and Bushy Ruff.
Lounge/ Diner - 6.27m x 3.45m (20'7 x 11'4) -
Kitchen - 13'9" x 8'0" -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 2.72m x 3.76m (8'11 x 12'4) -
Bedroom Two - 2.44m x 3.94m (8'0" x 12'11) -
Rear Garden -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70379669.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27336446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Dover - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.