1 bedroom flat for saleThe Avenue, Leeds, LS9
- Concierge service.
- Free on site Gymnasium.
- Fob entry gated community.
- Video Intercom.
- 7 Acre site.
- Moden Allotment plots available.
- 24Hr on site security with CCTV.
- Secure Cycle storage compound.
*******EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY *******
HouseSimple is delighted to present this 1 bedroom Apartment in Leeds, which is offered without chain. This leasehold property benefits from 1 reception and 1 bathroom, electric heating, all double-glazed windows, all wood flooring, street parking, a garden, additional land. Fully Furnished, New development, Urban Splash Saxton Leeds.
Modern City Centre living.
Free on site Gymnasium.
Fob entry gated community.
7 Acre site.
Moden Allotment plots available.
24Hr on site security with CCTV.
Secure Cycle storage compound.
Located only a short walk from the excellent variety of shops, resurants, winebars and clubs of Leeds Centre.
**990 year lease**
- Ground rent £150.00 per year
- Maintenance cost £680.00 per year
* Potential investment opportunity - Property currently offered with tenants in situ **
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70381958.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS89357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.