3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMilnhay Road , Langley Mill, Nottinghamshire, NG16 4AW
Sold by Us
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- RECENTLY REFITTED BATHROOM
- SPACIOUS FAMILY LOUNGE
- DINING KITCHEN TO REAR WITH FRENCH DOORS
- PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- GOOD SIZED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF LOCAL RAILWAY STATION
- COUNTRYSIDE AND CANAL PATH WALKS CLOSE BY
- EXCELLENT RANGE OF SHOPPING FACILITIES NEARBY
- NO UPWARD RELATED PURCHASE
Accommodation having a gas central heating system, UPVC double glazing and alarm system comprises in detail;
UPVC front entrance door, radiator, access to lounge and to;
Two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and WC. Radiator and tiled splashback.
Lounge 16'3 x 14'10 max
Feature fireplace, radiators, windows to front elevation, staircase leading to first floor, access to;
Dining Kitchen 14'9 x 13'8
Range of fitted units incorporating single drainer, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surface/food preparation areas with drawers, cupboards and associated storage space below and range of matching wall units. Built in appliances including electric oven, gas hob with extractor fan over, fridge/freezer and space and plumbing for washing machine. Tiled splashbacks, tile effect floor covering, built in cupboard providing storage space and housing the gas central heating boiler, radiator, window to garden, French UPVC doors opening to garden.
First Floor Landing
Window to side elevation, built in airing cupboard with shelving, radiator.
Master Bedroom 13'8 x 8'2
Window to front elevation, radiator, access to;
En-suite Shower Room
Suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8'2
Window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10'4 x 6'2'
Window to front elevation, radiator.
Recently Refitted Bathroom
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC. Tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, radiator.
The property offers a cobble effect driveway providing parking space. The driveway itself provides additional parking and access to a good sized and private rear garden predominantly laid to lawn with patio area.
NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS
Please note that the information contained within this brochure is understood to be correct and accurate to the best of Henrys Simms Estate Agents knowledge. However, the information and measurements should not be relied upon to form any part of a contract or any offer made. The information offered is for guidance only particularly in relation to any listed appliances being in full working order. Purchasers should make their own investigations to verify correctness of same particularly if they intend to purchase the property for a specific use or purpose. The information contained within the brochure should not be republished or copied in any way for any other form of advertising or use without Henrys Simms permission.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70382108.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS05339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henrys Simms, Heanor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.