3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePrinces Street, Sutton Bridge, PE12 9RF
- Victorian 3 bedroom end terraced house.
- 2 Reception rooms.
- Modern kitchen.
- Modern downstairs bathroom.
- Upstairs cloakroom.
- Southerly facing enclosed garden.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- No upward chain.
- Viewing advised!
Upvc double glazed front entrance door (currently removed) into:
LOUNGE: 14'2 x 11'9 (4.33m x 3.59m) max excluding bay
Upvc double glazed bay window to the front. Radiator. Opening to chimney breast. Electric consumer unit cupboard. Door into:
DINING ROOM: 14'2 x 11'10 (4.32m x 3.62m) max
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Doorway into:
Upvc double glazed door to the side (into the rear garden). Radiator. Stairs to the first floor with storage cupboard beneath. Doorway into:
KITCHEN: 13'4 x 8'11 (4.07m x 2.73m)
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Fitted range of modern base units with work tops over, breakfast bar area and matching wall units. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob & extractor. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled splash back. Radiator. Wall mounted gas fired boiler. Door into:
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Fitted white suite comprising paneled bath with shower unit over, wc and hand basin. Tiled splash back.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
Upvc double glazed window to the side (over the stairs). Radiator. Loft access.
BEDROOM 1: 13'11 x 11'7 (4.25m x 3.55m) max
2 Upvc double glazed windows to the front. Radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 11'5 x 10'9 (3.48m x 3.28m) max
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 9'6 x 8'8 (2.92m x 2.64m) max
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Fitted with white hand basin & wc.
Small garden area with picket fencing to border and opening to pathway leading to the front entrance.
Enclosed by wooden fencing with side hand gate. Garden requires further landscaping.
**There are access roads that run along the side & rear of the property. Other properties in this row have made use of this to use part of their rear gardens as off road parking - so this property could also offer the potential to do the same.
All mains services (water, drainage, gas & electricity). South Holland District Council tax band: A.
Whilst we have taken great care in preparing these details, prospective purchasers are advised that in this particular instance we have been unable to have them verified by the former vendor. The seller cannot guarantee any title to the chattels remaining at the property at the date of completion, neither can the seller confirm that the chattels or fixtures and fittings are in good condition/working order and the buyer shall have no recourse to the seller whatsoever in this respect.
The property currently has metal grills over some windows and doors.
From the Sutton Bridge A17 Bridge roundabout take the Bridge Road B1359 Exit through Sutton Bridge. Take the right hand turning into New Road (opposite the hardware shop) and then take the third left hand turning into Princes Street where the property can be located on your left hand side. Look for our board.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly, we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70383551.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PH0564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix, Sutton Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.