3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSerpentine Road, Widley, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- Extended 3 bedroom semi-detached house in Widley
- Impressive accommodation on ground floor
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Wonderful family home
- Own drive and tandem length garage
- EPC energy rating D (65)
Situated in this family friendly location sits a fabulous semi-detached house just waiting for its next lucky owners. From the moment you pull up on your own drive and are greeted by the attractive exterior, you’ll know this is the home you’ve been waiting for.
Step inside and the entrance hall is a great size and sets the tone throughout. The lounge is a more formal room at the front of the property for mum and dad to retire to after the children go to bed.
The real ‘heart of the home’ is the family dining room at the back which runs the full width of the property. Here the children can play with toys and then enjoy some quality time over meals. The kitchen runs off this room making it a really sociable area.
Upstairs you’ll find three great size bedrooms making this ideal if you are bringing two children along with you. There are no box rooms to worry about and all three will accommodate good size furniture.
Outside the garden is a nice size and offers plenty of space for little ones to run around in and enjoy when the sun shines. A fantastic family home that offers the next family an opportunity to grow over the coming years.
What the Owner says:
When we were looking a few years back we wanted something that offered space but was also in quite a quiet part of town and this offered both. It’s lovely having lots of parking and the garage offers that extra storage.
We’ve only been here for a few years but have made some important changes which have really helped our family. We take with us some great memories and really hope the next family enjoy this spot as much as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'0 x 10'9 (4.58m x 3.28m)
- Dining Room: 21'7 x 11'2 (6.58m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen: 11'3 x 9'0 (3.43m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 x 10'10 (3.79m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 10'9 (3.41m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'3 x 7'9 (3.13m x 2.36m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70384730.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42408083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.