4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHartland Way, Shirley, Croydon, Surrey
- Spacious 4 Bedroom Family Home
- Modern Bathroom
- Separate Shower Room
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- 2 Separate Reception Rooms
- Opportunity To Reinstate Annexe
- Splendid South West Facing Garden
Situated on the always popular south side of Shirley, we have been given the opportunity to offer For Sale this professionally extended four bedroom house with both a family bathroom and separate shower room, and popular kitchen/breakfast room. Three sets of doors lead onto an attractive terrace and sunny south west facing garden. An appointment to view is suggested, further information with regard to the annexe is available upon request.
A wide selection of amenities can be found close-by, some of which include local schools Orchard Way Primary and Edenham High School, shops along Wickham Road, various bus routes, and East Croydon station with connections to central London. A further selection of shopping and leisure facilities can be found at Croydon, Beckenham and Bromley town centres.
Property ref: 121_753_3782790
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70385147.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3782790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.