5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleA wonderful, late Victorian house, conveniently located a short distance to the east of the city centre
- A wonderful, late Victorian, family house 2217sqft (206sqm)
- Approximately 1/2 mile from city centre
- Five bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms
- Former award winning bed and breakfast
- Accommodation over four floors
- Covered parking
- South facing and manageable rear garden
- Internal viewing essential to fully appreciate this property
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired pressurised hot water system
- EPC 'D'
A wonderful, late Victorian house, conveniently located a short distance to the east of the city centre, and was, until recently, used as a bed and breakfast - given the superb and extremely flexible layout. The accommodation comprises on the ground floor: a delightful entrance hall, sitting room; with a wood burning stove and a large well appointed kitchen/dining room. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms with a large ensuite bathroom to the master bedroom, with a door from the main landing (Jack and Jill), and door from the bedroom. There is an ensuite bathroom to bedroom two as well as a 'John Strand' hideaway kitchen installed. Bedroom three has an ensuite shower room.
There is a narrow fixed staircase to the second floor attic which has a delightful bathroom with a freestanding bath and is ensuite to the attic room, currently used a bedroom.
Stairs from the ground floor descend to the large basement which offers further generous and spacious accommodation consisting of a store room (or bedroom) and a large double bedroom with ensuite bath and shower room, with doors to its own small private courtyard.
Outside, the south facing rear garden is of manageable size and landscaped for ease of maintenance. To the front there is covered off road parking for one car.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70388588.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8334904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenton Budd Estate Agents, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.