2 bedroom flat for sale84, Westmoreland Street, Flat G-Left, Queens Park, Glasgow, G42 8LQ
- TENANTED FULL 2 bedroom ground floor tenement flat located in the popular Queen's Park area of Glasgow. IDEAL FOR INVESTOR LANDLORD - RENTAL INCOME £6000per annum
- The accommodation on offer comprises - Entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, 2 good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Energy Rating Band D
- The property further benefits from having gas central heating, on street parking, ideal location within walking distance to many local amenities, bars, restaurants and shops such as Sainsbury's Local
- SUPER price. Comparable sales in this location - 78 Westmoreland Street, Glasgow, G42 (Previously SOLD for £75,000). 58 Westmoreland Street, Glasgow, G42 previously SOLD for £62,000 & 84 Westmoreland
- Silverburn is readily accessible and the highly desirable Queens Park area. Popular area with high tenant demand from students at Langside College, Glasgow Nautical College, Glasgow Caledonian Univers
FULL 2 bedroom ground floor flat located in the popular Queen's Park area of Glasgow. The flat is located within a traditional blonde sandstone tenement building. The accommodation on offer comprises; entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, 2 good sized bedrooms and bathroom.Energy Rating Band D. The property further benefits from having gas central heating, on street parking, ideal location within walking distance to many local amenities, bars, restaurants and shops such as Sainsbury's Local. SUPER price. Comparable sales in this location. SALE: 78 Westmoreland Street previously SOLD for £75,000, 58 Westmoreland Street previously SOLD for £62,000 & 84 Westmoreland Street previously SOLD for £82,500. EXCELLENT property for first time buyers, a PROPERTY DEVELOPER, or buy to let landlord. Excellent potential for rent CIRCA £550 - £600 PCM (£6600-£7200 PER ANNUM). GREAT POTENTIAL YIELD OF 10-12% PA. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 498746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.