2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleArmadale Path, Dennistoun, Glasgow
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Lounge With Veranda. Breakfasting Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms. Shower Room
- Gas CH. Double Glazing. Re-clad Building
- EPC - C
Rare opportunity to acquire a bright and spacious ground floor flat set within the popular Armadale Path. Communal entrance with security entry; Spacious lounge with access to private veranda; Breakfasting style kitchen; Two double bedrooms; Shower Room. Gas CH. DG.
An excellent opportunity to acquire this well presented ground floor ex-local authority flat set within the ever popular Armadale Path.
Accommodation comprises: Well maintained communal entrance with audio security entry; Reception with storage cupboard; Bright and spacious lounge with veranda; Breakfasting style kitchen; Two bright double bedrooms with ample space for bedroom furniture; Shower room.
The subjects are enhanced by gas fired central heating, double glazing and have been re-clad. The property also benefits from being managed by Milnbank Housing Association. Three cellars/stores come with the property
Reception Hall 16' 6" max x 3' 5" max ( 5.03m max x 1.04m max )
Lounge 15' 10" max x 12' 1" max ( 4.83m max x 3.68m max )
Breakfasting Kitchen 12' 11" max x 6' 8" max ( 3.94m max x 2.03m max )
Bedroom 1 (front) 12' 5" max x 12' 2" max ( 3.78m max x 3.71m max )
Bedroom 2 (rear) 12' 2" max x 9' 3" max ( 3.71m max x 2.82m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.