3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThorney Road, Coventry
- EPC TBC
- Modern newly fitted kitchen
- Sold with NO chain
- Walking distance to local shops and schools
- Private drive for several vehicles
- Larger than average plot
- Stunning luxury modern fitted bathroom
This three bedroom semi-detached property is situated in the popular Wyken area and boasts one of the larger plots available on its estate. Residents will be able to take advantage of the driveway out front, large enough to accommodate several vehicles. Offered with NO CHAIN this property is perfect for families.
The property itself comprises of an entrance hall leading through to a spacious living area with ample room for a dining table and a well planned corner fireplace and built in entertainment unit. patio doors from the living area lead into the larger than average garden which is bursting with room and is laid to lawn with side access and a patio seating area.
The modern fitted kitchen can also be found off the entrance hall and offers ample work surfaces, cupboard space and room for additional appliances.
Upstairs there are three well presented bedrooms with the master being especially impressive in size and having built in storage. The family bathroom is spectacular with a newly fitted luxury three piece suite along with a separate luxurious shower complete with lights, jets and a built in sound system!
Internal viewing is highly recommended by the agent.
With Stoke Heath Primary School only down the road and a Co-operative supermarket right round the corner, it's ideal for the family. Bus stops are also positioned nearby and the A444 is easily accessible..
Lounge/Dining 15'4 x 13'11 (4.7m x 4.2m)
Kitchen 10'2 x 8' (3.1m x 2.4m)
Master Bedroom 13'11 x 9'4 (4.2m x 2.9m)
Bathroom 8' x 5'11 (2.4m x 1.8m)
Bedroom 6'11 x 5'11 (2.1m x 1.8m)
Bedroom 10'2 x 8' (3.1m x 2.4m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.