2 bedroom apartment for saleBrighton Avenue, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
- MODERNISED 2 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- MMACULATE CONDITION THROUGHOUT - IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS - NO CHAIN
- 2 BEDROOMS - LOUNGE - OPEN HALLWAY - DINING KITCHEN - BATHROOM
- REAR GARDEN WITH OUTSIDE STORAGE SPACE - Energy Rating - C
****MODERNISED 2 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND TRANSPORT LINKS - IMMACULATE CONDITION THROUGHOUT - IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS - NO CHAIN - 2 BEDROOMS - LOUNGE - OPEN HALLWAY - DINING KITCHEN - BATHROOM - REAR GARDEN WITH OUTSIDE STORAGE SPACE****Energy Rating - C
Entrance - UPVC door with double glazed opaque glass insert and double glazed opaque windows to both sides leading into;
Porch - Tiled flooring, cupboard housing consumer unit and electric meter, storage cupboard, timber door with frosted glass inserts and opaque windows to both sides leading into;
Hallway - 9'6 x 9'4 (2.90m x 2.84m) - Large open hallway with double radiator, telephone point, doors to the following rooms;
Bedroom One - 13'6 x 10'8 (4.11m x 3.25m) - Large UPVC double glazed window to rear allowing plentiful light, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Two - 9'5 x 8'11 (2.87m x 2.72m) - UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bathroom - 10'6 x 5'4 (3.20m x 1.63m) - UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear, three piece white suite comprising; bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, tile effect vinyl flooring, fully tiled walls, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
Lounge - 12'8 x 12'4 (3.86m x 3.76m) - Large UPVC double glazed window to front allowing plentiful light, fire surround housing electric fire, double radiator, television point, coved ceiling, door leading into;
Dining Kitchen - 12'4 x 11'2 (3.76m x 3.40m) - UPVC double glazed window to rear and further UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear, range of contemporary fitted wall and base units with wood effect laminate work surfaces, integral electric oven, four ring halogen hob with overhead illuminated extractor, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted combination boiler, radiator, space for table and chairs, timber door with opaque glass inserts leading to rear garden.
Outside - Gravelled rear garden with two outside storage units.
Other Details - Tenure - Leasehold (Ground Rent - £10 per annum)
Tax Band - A (£1055.21 per annum)
Management Charge - £214.44 per annum
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70408229.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27450378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by County Estate Agents Ltd, St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.