6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWingfield Road, Trowbridge
- Period semi-detached town house
- Six Bedrooms
- Character family home with original features
- Lounge with bay window and open fireplace
- Family room with fireplace and bi-folding doors to the garden
- Large private sunny garden with patio
- Large Kitchen/Dining room
- Driveway parking for several vehicles
- Great access to schools, town centre and station
A warm welcome to Wingfield Road, Trowbridge. A very light and spacious period semi-detached Town House offering high ceilings, original features and lovely garden. Very well situated for the town centre, schools and the railway station.
The ground floor;
Entrance porch: Opening into a large hall with a Victorian tiled floor and original staircase to the 1st floor, access to;
Lounge: A lovely light reception featuring an original open fireplace and large bay window to the front aspect, carpeted, radiator.
Family room: Currently used as a snug offering bi-folding doors to the rear patio, original open fireplace, carpeted, radiator.
Dining/Breakfast room: Stepping down from the entrance hall this room offers a spacious dining area with side door to patio, fireplace with fitted cupboards to side, vinyl flooring, radiator, open to;
Kitchen: Open plan to the dining area with a good mix of wall and base units with plenty of worktop space over, sink with drainer, integrated oven/hob, two windows to side aspect, access to;
Utility/Cloakroom: A large utility area with worktop offering plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine under, window to rear aspect, door to side patio, tiled floor and access to a cloakroom offering wash hand basin and W.C with tiled flooring.
Moving up to the first floor:
Landing: Split level landing with stairs to the second floor, carpeted, radiator, access to;
Master bedroom: A large double with Victorian fireplace and Bay window to front aspect, carpeted, radiator.
Bedroom 2: Another large double bedroom with Sash window to rear aspect over the garden, carpeted, radiator.
Bedroom 5/Study: A small double bedroom currently used as an office, carpeted floor, radiator under the window to front aspect.
Bedroom 6: A small single room suitable for a nursery or small study.
Family bathroom: A large light room with corner bath, separate walk-in shower with curved glass screen, Wash hand basin with shelve under, W.C, Immersion cupboard with storage over, part obscured window to rear aspect, tiled floor.
Moving up to the 2nd floor;
Landing: Storage cupboard to eaves, carpeted, access to;
Bedroom 3: A double bedroom with large dormer window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe and shelving, access to eaves storage, carpeted. radiator.
Bedroom 4: A good size four bedroom with a large dormer window to rear aspect, Victorian corner fireplace, Loft access, carpeted, radiator.
To the front: The property offers a private block paved driveway with parking for a least four vehicles.
To the rear: The fully enclosed garden features a large split level patio with three points of access to the property, stepping down to a large lawned area extending into an open trellised area to the rear.
Viewing: By appointment only
EPC band: E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 87208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.