2 bedroom maisonette for saleDunbar Road, Ingol, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 3YE
- Two Bedroom Maisonette Apartment
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Welcoming Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Bathroom & Shower Room
- Residential Parking Available
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** SPACIOUS & MODERN MAISONETTE APARTMENT BOASTING IT'S OWN PRIVATE ENTRANCE SITUATED IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN INGOL *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb two bedroom maisonette apartment boasting it's own private entrance, situated in a popular residential location in Ingol. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities and travel links this ideally positioned property offers spacious and modern living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, modern fitted breakfast kitchen, two good size double bedrooms, modern fitted three piece shower room and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property sits in well maintained ground with residential parking available to the front of the property. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 419418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.