1 bedroom flat for saleWest Bridge Street, Falkirk, Stirlingshire, FK1
- One bedroom traditional tenement property
- Significant 17% reduction from home report value
- Fantastic town centre location
- Large double bedroom
- Spacious bathroom with large shower
- Benefits from GCH
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this one bedroom traditional flat located in a prime location in the town centre opposite the police station. The 20% reduction from the home report valuation makes this a not to be missed property and early viewing is essential. The property offers a large double bedroom and a spacious bathroom fitted with a shower. The front door opens onto the large lounge and leads on to the kitchen. Further benefits include GCH.
Ideally located in Falkirk town centre, the property is perfectly situated for access to an excellent range of local amenities and transport links including Falkirk Grahamston and High Station popular with Glasgow and Edinburgh commuters all within walking distance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.