2 bedroom apartment for saleGreenview Court, Merrick Road, Southall, West London, UB2
- Off-Plan large 1 bedroom apartment with 667sq ft of living space
- Less than 5 minutes' walk to Southall station and upcoming Crossrail interchange
- Brand new luxury apartments available now
- 999 year leases
- Estimated completion Q3 2020
- Private balcony to most
- Fully integrated kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Access to multi level roof terraces
- Daytime Concierge
- Local amenities
*** NEW DEVELOPMENT MINUTES WALK TO CROSSRAIL STATION ***
Greenview Court is an exceptional development offering brand new luxury apartments set amidst
multi-level private roof gardens and central courtyard garden, minutes from forthcoming Crossrail connections across the Capital from 2018.
There will be a choice of Studio Suites, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments arranged over 11 storeys.
Virtually all apartments benefit from balconies, terraces or winter gardens.
This stunning 7th floor apartment with 750 sq. ft. of living space offers a two double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a spacious lounge/diner and open plan kitchen, colour video entry system in the entrance hallway, 2 storage cupboards in the hallway and a generous size private balcony.
The apartments will benefit from engineered walnut strip hard-wood flooring throughout the hallway and lounge. The kitchens offer two-tone designer units with dark grey base level finish, white matt finish to the walls all with soft close doors and smoke grey reconstituted stone worktops and splashbacks; with fully integrated Smeg appliances to include Washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, a single low level oven, ceramic hob and cooker hood. The bathrooms and ensuite offer a contemporary finish with floor-to-ceiling porcelain tiles and white bathroom or shower suites.
Prices from: £340,000
999 year Leasehold
*NB Pictures are CGI of development and not indicative of individual apartments. Floor plan example of 1 bed type
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROY170610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star, E16. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.