1 bedroom park home for saleTotnes Road, Paignton, TQ4
- Parking for two cars
- On the level at the top with countryside view
- Light and airy inside
- In need of update but lots of potential
- Currently has vegetable plot with shed and lawn
- In easy reach of torbay area
- Bus stop nearby
- Close to amenities such as supermarket and doctor's surgery
- Very friendly neighbourhood
HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in Paignton.
This property is situated on a Residential Park, Beechdown Park, on the outskirts of Paignton. It comprises of one bedroom, bathroom, kitchen area and lounge. Parking for two cars, vegetable plot and lawn. Countryside views. Situated on the topside of the park and catches the sun most of the day. Close to amenities.
This is a leasehold property. The lease is in "perpetuity", so no end date.
There is no maintenance company or annual costs.
You would pay ground rent monthly of £106.34 to Real Estate Director (RED)
We are not sure of the actual age of the park home as it belonged to a family member.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70423436.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS88635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.