2 bedroom flat for saleResearch House, Fraser Road, Perivale, UB6
- Kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Engineered Oak flooring to Lounge and Hallway
- 80/20 wool carpet or similar to Bedrooms
- Porcelain or stone tiled floors to Bathroom
- Door entry system to communal main entry door
- Gas central heating communal system to Heat Interface Units located in each dwelling which are linked to all internal systems
- panel radiators with concealed pipework
- Low energy recessed light fittings to Bathroom
- Centralised satellite TV system
- CAT5 cabling support distribution of data and Fibre Optic available
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE.
A 2-Bedroom, 1-Bathroom Apartment located on the First Floor of this former converted former office building. This 538sq.ft apartment benefits from a fully fitted Kitchen, flooring throughout and contemporary Bathroom.
The development will comprise of 51 luxury residential units with a mix of Studio, 1 and 2-Bed apartments. The Development is designed for contemporary living and finished to a high specification and conveniently located for both Perivale & Alperton stations, ideal for commuters.
- White gloss Hacker Kitchen with Smeg appliances and fully fitted oven, hob and chimney hood, under mounted stainless steel sink with chrome tap, fully integrated 70/30 fridge/freezer, washer drier, dishwasher, Glasseco engineered surface work tops and upstand splashbacks with recessed lighting.
- Engineered Oak flooring to Lounge & Hallway, 80/20 wool carpet or similar on heavy duty underlay to Bedrooms. Porcelain or stone tiled floor to Bathroom.
- Stainless Steel Brushed sockets and switch plates to Lounge and Kitchen.
- Door entry system to communal main entry door.
- Gas central heating communal system to Heat Interface Units located in each dwelling which are linked to all internal systems, panel radiators with concealed pipework.
- Low energy recessed light fittings to Bathroom.
- Centralised satellite TV system.
- CAT5 cabling support distribution of data.
- Fibre Optic available.
- External refuse & recycling area.
- Secure cycling parking facility.
- 10 Year latent defects Guarantee.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Perivale is an ancient parish in the historic county of Middlesex. It formed part of Greenford Urban District from 1894 to 1926, and was then absorbed by the Municipal Borough of Ealing. Research House is the principal road that runs from Maida Vale to the Harrow Road. The property is situated 0.75 miles from the amenities of Maida Vale with its many shops, bars and restaurants, and 0.62 miles from the green open spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground and the canal walks of Little Venice. Perivale has a station on the Central line of the London Underground system, and is also near to Alperton tube station on the Piccadilly line. Three bus routes (95, E5 and 297) link the town to Shepherds Bush, Ealing, Greenford, Southall, Wembley and Willesden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70424819.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO170749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Bennett - in assoc.with Hamptons International, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.