2 bedroom terraced house for saleWarren Street, Fleetwood, Lancashire, FY7 6EA
- Superb Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Spacious Cellar
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Concrete Rear Yard
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** PRICED TO SELL - SPACIOUS & MODERN TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY SITUATED IN A QUIET YET POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION CLOSE TO FLEETWOOD TOWN CENTRE *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb two bedroom mid terrace property situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in Fleetwood. Positioned within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links and Fleetwood Town Centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and modern living perfect for first time buyers or investors alike and on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, large dining room, modern fitted kitchen, two good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted four piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance concrete rear garden with on street parking available to the front of the property. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 413401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fleetwood Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.