4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSchool Lane, Cambuslang, Glasgow
- EPC Rating Band C
- Gas central heating
- Double Glazing
- Four bedrooms
- Modern kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Large side gardens
- Cul de sac location
Situated in a child friendly cul de sac location this four bedroom end terrace villa is offered to the market in excellent condition throughout.
Situated in a child friendly cul de sac location this end terrace villa is in excellent condition throughout offering excellent family living.
The property comprises of entrance hallway with WC off. The formal lounge is located to the front of the property giving a bright and airy feel. From here is direct access into the dining size kitchen which has a modern range of base and wall mounted units with oven hob and hood and offering aspects and access to the rear and side gardens. On the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms with the family bathroom offering a three piece white suite with shower over bath. In the attic space is bedroom number one complete with built in storage and en suite facilities, this really is a great selling point.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, front rear and side gardens and off street parking.
Lounge 16' 7" Max x 12' 11" Max ( 5.05m Max x 3.94m Max )
Kitchen 16' 1" Max x 9' 3" Max ( 4.90m Max x 2.82m Max )
Bedroom 1 14' 11" max, restricted head height x 11' 3" max, restricted head height ( 4.55m max, restricted head height x 3.43m max, restricted head height )
Bedroom 2 10' 6" max x 9' max ( 3.20m max x 2.74m max )
Bedroom 3 9' 1" max x 8' 5" max ( 2.77m max x 2.57m max )
Bedroom 4 9' 2" max x 6' 7" max ( 2.79m max x 2.01m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD105580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.