4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirchwood, Birchanger, BISHOP'S STORTFORD, Essex
Offers in Region of
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Extended and Refurbished, Flexible Accommodation
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Near Local Schooling
- Short Distance To Stansted Mountfitchet and Bishops Stortford
- Generous Living Accommodation
- Underfloor Heating To Playroom/Garage Conversion
- Driveway For At Least 3 Cars
- Lovely Large and Private Rear Garden
- Fantastic Family Home
This four bedroom semi-detached home has been extended and refurbished to provide generous, well-presented and flexible accommodation. A lovely separate kitchen/dining room to the centre of the house, a converted garage with underfloor heating providing a playroom/reception room/bedroom and a nice sitting room all on the ground floor, with three good size bedrooms upstairs, one split into two areas by an archway. Also benefitting from a cloakroom to ground floor and family bathroom to first floor. Further benefits include the newly rendered external façade and large shingle driveway to front, and the large rear garden with raised decking area and two lawn areas.
Accommodation comprises; entrance hall with access to the cloakroom, recently fitted kitchen/diner, the garage conversion which acts as a playroom/guest bedroom, and benefits from underfloor heating and patio doors to garden. Furthermore on the ground floor is a lovely sitting room with dual aspect. From the entrance hall are stairs to the first floor which offers three good size bedrooms, one being split via an archway into two areas (currently two bedroom areas, but could be bedroom and dressing area/play area for children), there is also a family bathroom fitted with a three piece suite.
Externally to the front is a large shingle driveway for at least three cars and to the rear, a particular feature of the property, is a large garden which has a raised, decked patio area and two lawn areas, one with a large wooden shed to the rear and the other is rented via the council in perpetuity at only £100 pa.
Property ref: 121_2913_4735487
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70434679.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4735487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Property, Stansted Mountfitchet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.