7 bedroom detached house for saleLexden, Colchester
- Superior detached Victorian townhouse in highly regarded location
- Versatile accommodation arranged over three stories
- Utilised as 5 bedroom, 5 reception rooms. Maximum potential of 7 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms
- Off road parking for up to three vehicles
- Fitted kitchen, separate utility room
- Conservatory overlooking the enclosed private town garden
- Character features displayed throughout
- Two cloakrooms, Family bathroom, two en-suites
- Excellent location close to schools, town and station
- Click on the link below for full brochure
This magnificent Victorian town house in a much sought-after conservation area, offers opulent and characterful architecture with spacious accommodation laid out over three floors and a useful cellar. The seven bedrooms are well served with bathroom facilities and ground floor reception rooms are wonderfully light and airy. A beautiful secluded rear garden offers privacy, yet Colchester´s bustling town centre and mainline railway station are a stone´s throw away.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587010173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Exquisite Home, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.