4 bedroom detached house for saleWitham Lodge, Witham
- Much Improved, Extended Detached Family Residence in Exclusive Location
- Overlooking Open Green at Front and Benefiting from Generous Beautiful Private Landscaped Gardens
- Four Bedrooms, En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom & Downstairs Shower Room
- Kitchen Breakfast Room, Separate Dining Room
- Double Aspect 22' Sitting Room
- Lovely Garden Room, Spacious Study
- Beautiful Landscaped Garden Approximately 0.5 Acre
- Easy Access to A12 & Witham Train Station
- Click Below for Brochure
Situated within the well-established and prestigious development of ´Witham Lodge´, which consists of just twenty-four individually designed properties, this immaculately presented four-bedroom family home has much to offer. The light-filled reception rooms include a beautiful sitting room with bi-folding doors to a sun-drenched patio, a designer family kitchen and stunning garden room, whilst outside there is a large rear garden with sweeping borders, mature trees and a pretty water feature.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587010438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Exquisite Home, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.