3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrantwood Drive, Heaton, BRADFORD
- Guide price £130,000 - £135,000
- Three bedrooms
- Semi-detached family property
- Well presented throughout
- Popular location
Three bedroom semi-detached family property which is well presented throughout in a popular location. Guide price £130,000 - £135,000
Offered to the market is a three bedroom semi-detached family property which is well presented throughout in a popular location. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and house bathroom to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms. Guide price £130,000 - £135,000
Entering the property via a door to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator, laminate flooring, under stairs storage cupboard and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 15' 5" plus recess x 10' 9" ( 4.70m plus recess x 3.28m )
This is a family size lounge with a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed, central heating radiator, fire place and gas fire.
Kitchen / Diner 11' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.45m x 3.28m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units in cream gloss, complimentary work surfaces and a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Gas oven and five ring gas hob with a cooker hood extractor above, plumbing for a washing machine and breakfast bar. There is also a central heating radiator, central heating boiler, laminate flooring, window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed with views over rear garden and a door to the side which is UPVC double glazed.
Three piece suite in white Comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps with electric shower over. There is also a heated towel rail, extractor fan, window to the rear which is UPVC, tiled floor and walls.
Stairs rising from the entrance hall with loft access.
Bedroom One 16' 10" x 9' 1" ( 5.13m x 2.77m )
There's a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed with two central heated radiators, eves storage and built in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors.
Bedroom Two 17' max into sloping ceiling x 9' 8" ( 5.18m max into sloping ceiling x 2.95m )
There's a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator and bulk head storage cupboards.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" max x 6' 11" max ( 3.23m max x 2.11m max )
There's a window to the side which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property there is block paved herringbone driveway and low maintenance garden. To the side there is a driveway and garage. To the rear there is a lawned rear garden and a garden shed.
There is a single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70435745.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP106239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.