3 bedroom duplex for saleFurness Quay, Salford, Greater Manchester, M50
- Concierge and reception area
- Lift access
- On site gym, bike storage and communal gardens, with off street parking available
- Short walk to MediaCityUK and close to the bars / restaurants / shopping
- Quality design and high end finish by an experienced development team
- Great Location and part of the Salford Quays regeneration in a property hotspot
- Ideal investment opportunity with expected 6% rental yields
- 250 year leasehold
- Completion from Q1 2020
The fourth phase of the flagship Fortis Quay development is Northill Apartments, located in the heart of Salford Quays. The previous phases have been a tremendous success, showing the huge demand for prime luxury residential homes in Salford.
The brand-new development is comprised of 264 apartments spread over a 27 storey tower, with a selection of spacious studios and premium one, two and three bedroom apartments available. Each of the stunning apartments will be meticulously designed to the highest possible standard, providing residents with a luxury modern living experience. Facilities will include a landscaped communal garden and an on-site gymnasium to further enhance the rental experience for tenants.
Northill Apartments will be a fantastic addition to this thriving area, which includes MediaCityUK, an iconic modern hub which is home to world-class corporations such as BBC and ITV studios and is at the forefront of the digital economy. Overlooking this world-leading media and technology centre where there is a chronic undersupply of high-quality homes, Northill Apartments is sure to be popular with both investors and future tenants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHA2501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flambard Williams Limited, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.