3 bedroom terraced house for saleWhitehill Road, Gravesend
- 3 Bedroom Victorian terraced house
- Beautiful open plan kitchen diner
- Large through lounge
- Double garage to the rear with electric door
- Approx 80'rear garden
- 1 Mile to Gravesend station & town centre
Are you looking for a home with no work? A home that you can move straight into and simply enjoy? If the answer is yes, then this three bedroom Victorian house has to be on your viewing list. Situated just outside of Gravesend town centre there are plenty of useful amenities within minutes of the house, including road and rail connections with London, the coast and all London airports.
Internally the home has a nice big living room with bay window and open fireplace. An extension to the rear provides enough space for a very social kitchen dining area, as well as being a good sized room the kitchen diner is well planned and good quality. The bathroom has both bath and a separate shower.
Outside of the property there is approx 80 feet of rear garden and a very handy double garage to the rear.
This is a property destined to sell quickly, don't delay book a viewing today. EPC band: E
Living Room: 24'3" x 12'
Kitchen Diner: 21'6" x 15'2" at widest points
Bathroom: 7'9" x 7'1"
Master Bedroom: 15'7" x 10'10"
Bedroom Two: 10'1" x 8'10"
Bedroom Three: 11'5" x 8'1"
Rear Garden: Approximately 80'
Double Garage: 24'3" x 16'2"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.