2 bedroom flat for saleBunton Street London SE18
- Modern Two Bedroom Apartment
- Reduced Stamp Duty for FTB
- 19ft Lounge with Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- Excellent Transport Links Nearby
- 900 + Year Lease
- No Onward Chain
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
LUXURY APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF WOOLWICH - OFFERED CHAIN FREE AND READY TO MOVE IN!
Situated in the 4th floor of this impressive development is this spacious two bedroom modern apartment which has been decorated to a good standard throughout.
This bright and airy property is located in the heart of Woolwich town centre offering a wide range of supermarkets and shops as well as popular bars, restaurants and every day amenities. For the busy commuter, you are spoilt with the fantastic transport facilities of Woolwich Arsenal which has links into London Bridge and Charing Cross as well as the DLR that gets you into Canary Wharf, Liverpool Street and Bond Street. Also the Cross Rail being a welcomed addition in Autumn 2019 further reducing travel time.
This stunning apartment comprises 19ft lounge with open plan fully fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob and integrated appliances, two double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and the master has an en-suite shower room and a further three piece bathroom suite. Additional benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and a full width private balcony.
If you looking to live in one of South East London’s best kept secrets, please call today to book your internal viewing.
REDUCED STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS!
Energy Efficiency Rating C
Lease remaining: 991 Years Ground Rent: £350 PA Service Charge: £1,500 PA
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P223349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Woolwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.