3 bedroom terraced house for saleWindmill Close, Caterham, Surrey
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom refurbished terraced home in cul-de-sac location
- Modern kitchen/diner, lounge, utility room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Driveway parking
- Close to local shops, bus links & schools
- EPC energy rating D
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £390,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
We have found the perfect purchase, whether you are a first time buyer looking to get on the property ladder or just want to move into somewhere that is not going to take up your weekends on DIY jobs.
When you step into this spacious home, the modifications that the owners have made since they moved in will no doubt impress you.
This house caters for a young family looking to make the most of the accommodation or a couple looking for their dream home. Having been refurbished, you will be able to unpack your bags on moving day and just enjoy life straight away.
The spacious fitted kitchen/ breakfast room has all the room needed for you to cook your favourite meals, whilst the lounge is the perfect place to relax and watch your favourite films or TV programmes.
Upstairs, the three good size bedrooms provide plenty of space to sleep so there should be no arguments with the children as to which room they have.
The space continues outside with the level rear garden, which is great whether you want to get those green fingers dirty and create your own bit of paradise, or to just let the children play. It is also just right for when you want to have a barbecue with friends on those warm evenings.
What the Owner says:
We have been very happy living in our home for the past few years and will be sad to leave. However, new opportunities have arisen and it is now a good time to move on and find our next project and let somebody else enjoy living here.
Being situated in a cul-de-sac has been a real bonus, although we are still just up the road from all the local amenities.
The transport links to London and the local shops have been a life saver and having great access to the M25 has made getting to work really easy.
- Lounge: 15'8 x 13'9 (4.78m x 4.19m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 13'8 x 13'2 (4.17m x 4.02m)
- Utility Room: 6'9 x 6'4 (2.06m x 1.93m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'9 x 10'2 (4.19m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'4 x 6'8 (2.85m x 2.03m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'4 x 6'8 (2.85m x 2.03m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Homewise, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Suitable as a retirement home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24406101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.