4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Cambridge, Sutton Chase, Main Road, Ogmore-By-Sea, Bridgend. CF32 0PW
- Part Exchange available
- NEW BUILD - four bedroom detached
- Lounge, dining room & study
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room/family room
- Downstairs cloakroom/w.c. & utility
- En suite to master bedroom
- Single garage & parking to front
*AVAILABLE IN 2018*
We are pleased to offer this delightful four bedroom detached house, situated on the modern development of Sutton Chase, Ogmore-By-Sea. This property offers spacious accommodation throughout and would prove an ideal family home.
Part Exchange Considered
Lounge (6.30m x 3.71m or 20' 08" x 12' 02")
Study (2.29m x 2.16m or 7' 06" x 7' 01" )
Dining Room (3.25m x 2.64m or 10' 08" x 8' 08" )
Cloakroom/w.c (1.65m x 0.84m or 5' 05" x 2' 09" )
Kitchen Area: (3.10m x 2.64m or 10' 02" x 8' 08" )
Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room (3.81m x 2.41m or 12' 06" x 7' 11" )
Utility (1.60m x 1.68m or 5' 03" x 5' 06" )
First floor landing
Master Bedroom (3.86m x 3.58m or 12' 08" x 11' 09" )
En Suite (2.29m x 1.45m or 7' 06" x 4' 09" )
Bedroom 2 (4.34m x 3.25m or 14' 03" x 10' 08" )
Bedroom 3 (3.35m x 3.18m or 11' 00" x 10' 05" )
Bedroom 4 (3.15m x 2.97m or 10' 04" x 9' 09" )
Family bathroom (2.13m x 1.70m or 7' 0" x 5' 07" )
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70459157.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRH10247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payton Jewell Caines, Bridgend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.