1 bedroom flat for saleAlbert Court, Braintree, Essex, CM7
Offers in Excess of
- Warm and inviting, bright, west facing, peaceful, 1 bedroom suite on the 2nd floor
- Overlooks the lovely gardens
- Ready for you to move in and enjoy your retirement in style, comfort and security.
- Secure video and telephone entry system.
- This popular, 51 suite building is set over 3 floors.
- Commual/residents facilities include a grand lounge, kitchen and laundry
- Situated just minutes walk from the bustling town centre, railway station, Freeport shopping centre & Stansted airport for those who like to travel
- Do not delay, call us to today for a viewing.
- NO CHAIN - FAST POSSESSION POSSIBLE
The main accommodation with approximate measurements:-
Approximate internal measurement:
42sq mtrs (452 sq ft)
Main entrance on the ground floor with secure video and telephone entry system. Leads into:
Lift and stairs to both floors.
GRAND RESIDENTS LOUNGE
which is light and bright with a cosy feature fireplace, a lovely area to meet and make new friends, or choose a quiet area for reading etc.
Available to make light refreshments when in the Residents Lounge
There is a well equipped communal laundry room on the ground floor for residents to use
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Corridor leads to the front door of flat 49 and into the:
Doors leading to;
Housing the hot water tank and shelves, with ample storage space.
5.40m x 3.40m (17'9 x 11'2) A delightful room with window overlooking the gardens. Double doors lead into the:
2.16m x 1.15m (9'1 x 5'9) Window overlooking the garden. There is an extensive range of upper and lower cabinets, plus inset sink and electric hob with extractor hood over. Built in eye level oven, space for fridge and freezer.
4.67m x 2.61m (15'4 x 8'7) Window overlooking the lovely gardens. Built in, mirrored bi-fold door wardrobe with ample hanging space and shelves.
Suite comprising of a close coupled WC, vanity unit with inset hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment over and glass screen. Fitted "Bath Knight" bath access assistant (easily removed if not required). Heated towel rail, fan assisted wall heater and extractor fan.
There are communal parking facilities (subject to availability), along with well maintained, lawned communal gardens which surround the property. With paved patios and seating areas on the west side, to enjoy all the seasons.
Residents guest suite, lift to all floors and 24 hour Appelle emergency call system.
Ground Rent £385 per annum
Service Charge, £2068 per annum and includes which includes water rates, property insurance and all external maintenance including aerials.
112 years remaining on the lease of 125 years.
Viewings: By appointment through the agent, Druce Estate & Letting Agents Ltd.
Local Authority: Braintree District Council, Causeway House Bocking End Braintree Essex CM7 9HB
Tel: 01376 552525.
Tax Band: B
NB Items depicted in the photographs are not necessarily included in the sale.
Services: Electricity, mains drains and water are connected to the property. Heating via electric storage heaters.
Druce Estate and Letting Agents is a vibrant, family run business, which was opened in April 2011 by Linda and Oliver Druce. They have nearly 30 years of experience in the industry both locally and in Canada and strive to give their customers an outstanding service.
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. All measurements are approximate and should be verified by the purchaser. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEA0920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Druce Estate & Letting Agents Ltd , Leiston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.