3 bedroom house for saleElm Close, Huntingdon
- End terraced property
- Three bedrooms
- Ideal investment opportunity
- Good rental location
- Current rent of 650 pcm ( £7,800 pa )
- Currently under rented - market rent approx. £800 pcm
- Close to amenities
•Available Subject To Auction Terms & Conditions
•Guide Price: £150,00-£160,000+
•Three Bedroom End Of Terrace House
•Tenanted: £7,800 per annum, 5% Gross Yield
The property is a 1960’s three-bedroom end of terrace, made of traditional brick construction with a pitched tiled roof. We understand the property has a lounge, kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms. To the front of the property there is a fenced front garden. It is set back from the road within a cul-de-sac location and offers on street parking.
Please note we have not undertook an inspection of this property.
Accommodation - 74 Sq. M (796 Sq. Ft) taken from the VOA
Services - We understand the property to have mains gas, electricity, water and drainage however all parties should make their own enquiries.
Tenure - To be confirmed
Guide Price - £150,000 - £160,000+
Buyers Premium - 2% (min. £3,600) inc. VAT
Sell Your Property - If you are thinking of selling your property, contact us now for a free appraisal and benefit from:
• 0% Seller Fee
• £0 Entry Fee
• £0 Marketing Costs
• 20 Working Day Completion
• Monthly auctions
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70469963.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27456645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Pye Property, Nottingham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call John Pye Property, Nottingham on 0115 970 6060.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.