3 bedroom detached house for saleHarvest Street, Stirling
- **CLOSING DATE MON 11TH DEC AT 12NOON**Modern 3 Bedroom Detached Villa
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Stylish Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Contemporary Interior
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Viewing highly recommended
**CLOSING DATE MON 11TH DEC AT 12NOON**A stylish three bedroom detached villa situated in a preferred cul-de-sac locale within a sought after modern development. Viewing is highly recommended
**CLOSING DATE MON 11TH DEC AT 12NOON**The immaculate accommodation has been extensively re-furbished by the current owner to form a wonderful family home. The ground floor comprises of entrance hallway, WC, well-proportioned lounge, fabulous kitchen with central breakfast bar island and integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer appliances and is open plan to attractive dining area with patio doors to rear garden. The current owners have also utilised part of the garage to form a handy utility area. The upper floor provides a bright family bathroom and three bedrooms with the master benefiting from stylish en-suite shower room. Excellent storage provision throughout the property which includes attic space and fitted wardrobes within each of the bedrooms.
All rooms are tastefully decorated in neutral décor with quality floorcovering. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard throughout. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazing.
To the front of the home are low maintenance gardens mainly laid to lawn. A mono-block driveway provides off-street parking. As mentioned the garage has been adapted to offer a utility space with additional storage however it would be possible to convert back to a full garage if required. The rear more private garden is fully enclosed and consists of extensive decking and patio.
Lounge 16' 8" max x 10' max ( 5.08m max x 3.05m max )
Dining Area 9' 10" x 8' ( 3.00m x 2.44m )
Kitchen 14' x 10' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 1 11' 1" plus door recess x 8' 5" plus recess ( 3.38m plus door recess x 2.57m plus recess )
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 9' 4" max ( 3.07m x 2.84m max )
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 6' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.08m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI108181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.