4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLondon Road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- Stunning Grade ll listed four bedroom family home
- Kitchen breakfast room, sitting/dining room, w.c. two bathrooms
- 100ft rear garden, double garage and parking for up to 6 cars
- Walking distance to mainline train station and town centre
A rare opportunity to purchase an outstanding and substantial four double bedroom attached period property of historical interest. Located in a tucked away position Little Hammonds is believed to have built in the 16th Century with Victorian additions and is Grade II listed. There are numerous character features throughout including the heavy oak front door which is centuries old, open fireplaces, exposed timber, multi paned windows and pine flooring in the sitting/dining room. This contrasts with the beautiful recently installed contemporary kitchen/breakfast room which is fitted with bespoke oak cabinets with granite work surfaces, integrated appliances and Rangemaster cooker. The accommodation includes: Large entrance hall with storage cupboards and door to rear garden, kitchen/breakfast room, w.c., substantial sitting/dining room with fireplace at each end and door to rear garden, four double bedrooms, family bathroom and ensuite bathroom to the master. All the windows, which are handmade bespoke double glazed windows, were replaced four years ago.
Outside to the front is parking for up to six cars, a double garage and an area of courtyard garden and a mature hedge. A side gate leads into the 100ft rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with some mature flowers and shrubs and a patio area ideal for outdoor dining and entertaining.
This is a special house oozing character and charm but with contemporary fixtures and fittings suited for modern leaving and is located walking distance of local schools, the mainline station and shopping centre. Viewing highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70476631.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7459064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marcus Grimes, Hurstpierpoint. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.